At Cornell Botanic Gardens, we’re pleased to make our grounds, trails, and outdoor spaces available to the public during the COVID-19 crisis.
With your help, we can keep our grounds open.
New York State mandate and Cornell University regulations require:
• Maintain at least a 6-foot distance from others
• Wear a face-covering when it is NOT feasible to maintain physical distancing measures
• A face covering or mask must be readily available on your person (e.g., worn around neck) when you are outdoors on university-owned property
• Visit alone or in small family groups (less than 10 people)
• Take away your trash
Other important information for visitors:
• Groups larger than 10 are not permitted to gather at Cornell Botanic Gardens’ F.R. Newman Arboretum, gardens around Nevin Welcome Center, and natural areas
• No restroom facilities, permanent or temporary, are available in any area of Cornell Botanic Gardens
• The Nevin Welcome Center is closed until further notice
Visit Cornell’s coronavirus webpage for ongoing updates.
Articles, videos, activities, and other online resources to stay connected with our gardens and natural areas.
Use this interactive map to locate our gardens, natural areas, waterfalls, parking, outdoor art, and more.