- The position starts on Tuesday, May 30, 2023 and ends on Friday, August 11, 2023.
- Pay is $15.00 per hour
- Exclusively for Cornell University undergraduate and graduate students, including those graduating in May; any major and college
- Typical work week is 39 hours, Monday – Friday.
- Learning Mondays: Every Monday, interns and Learning By Leading students work together to learn and do something new.
- Questions? Contact Phil Syphrit at email@example.com or 607-227-5795.
Internship positions offered
Natural Areas (complete job description)
Our summer internship program provides an educational and work experience involving hands-on training that builds on classroom learning.
Internships include “Learning Mondays,” group work days, and are required to capture their summer experience to share on the last day.