- The position starts on Tuesday, May 30, 2023 and ends on Friday, August 11, 2023.
- Pay is $15.00 per hour
- Exclusively for Cornell University undergraduate and graduate students, including those graduating in May; any major and college
- Typical work week is 39 hours, Monday – Friday.
- Learning Mondays: Every Monday, interns and Learning By Leading students work together to learn and do something new.
- Questions? Contact Phil Syphrit at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-227-5795.
Internship positions offered
Natural Areas (complete job description)
Our summer internship program provides an educational and work experience involving hands-on training that builds on classroom learning.
Internships include “Learning Mondays,” group work days, and are required to capture their summer experience to share on the last day.
We offer opportunities for Cornell faculty, staff and students to engage with us.