- In 2021 all positions start on Tuesday, May 25, and end Friday, August 13.
- All positions earn $12.50 per hour
- Exclusively for Cornell University undergraduate and graduate students, including those graduating in May; any major and college
- Typical work week is 39 hours, Monday – Friday; exact daily hours vary with position but generally 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Learning Mondays: Every Monday, interns from all departments work together to learn and do something new
- Questions? Contact Phil Syphrit at email@example.com or 607-227-5795.
Internship positions offered
Our summer internship program provides an educational and work experience involving hands-on training that builds on classroom learning.
Internships include “Learning Mondays,” group work days, and are required to capture their summer experience to share on the last day.