Thank you for completing the approval process to conduct a photo shoot or filming at Cornell Botanic Gardens.
Cornell Botanic Gardens is a living museum comprising 3,600 acres of gardens, arboretum, and natural areas. Our collections include 37,000 plants and trees, lovingly cared for and conserved for education, research, and public enrichment.
This natural setting for your photo shoot or filming is stewarded by Cornell Botanic Gardens with no net support from Cornell University, and made available to you without charge. Please make a donation to help us continue to be beautiful, open, and accessible.
To preserve the integrity of our collections and maintain a safe and accessible environment for the Cornell University and broader communities, our approval of your shoot is contingent on you agreeing to abide by the following:
- Observe all current Botanic Gardens, Cornell University, and NYS COVID-19 guidelines
- Stay on designated pathways
- Carry litter out with you
- Keep all dogs on leashes and clean up after them
- Drive and park only in designated areas
Please DO NOT:
- Step in garden beds to achieve a shot
- Use confetti or similar celebratory products while on the grounds
- Pick flowers, fruits, or vegetables
- Climb trees or sculptures
- Block visitor pathways/access
- Create outdoor fires or grill
- Organize athletic games
- Fish in the ponds within the F. R. Newman Arboretum or in Beebe Lake
By typing your first and last name below, you are agreeing to abide by the guidelines listed above.