In the F. R. Newman Arboretum:
- Take in the sweeping view and ring the bell at the Newman Overlook.
- Count turtles and frogs and watch for birds from the boardwalk over Houston Pond.
- Transport to the late 1960s and walk among towering works of art in the Sculpture Garden.
In the gardens around the Nevin Welcome Center
- Find and climb the stone stile (staircase) in between the Robison Herb Garden and the Young Flower Garden.
- Tell time using the sun-dial in the Robison Herb Garden.
- Race to the top of Kienzle Overlook and rewarded yourself with an ice cream cone at the Cornell Dairy Bar. Bring it back to one of the benches at Kienzle Overlook and enjoy the view. Look out for birds of prey who are on the hunt for their own treat in the gardens below.